We’re looking for a proactive, social and hands-on Office Manager. This role is full of variety with no two days being the same.
You are someone who can juggle multiple tasks with a smile, making it all look easy. You have a can-do attitude, bucket loads of initiative, and a knack for building relationships with people from all levels and backgrounds.
For us, the most important things are your fit with Datamine and your ability to get involved in owning this role, you are commercial and will bring proactive pragmatism to the role.
A week in the life of a Datamine Office Manager:
- Welcoming clients and visitors into the office at a shared front desk and making sure their Datamine experience is a great one
- Ensuring you are across everything happening around the office
- Coordinating with vendors and suppliers ensuring a well maintained and stocked office
- Improving the unique work environment to meet our evolving needs and brand image
- Managing relationships with property managers and understanding lease agreements
- Making travel arrangements for Dataminers
- Planning internal events that fit with the Datamine DNA
- Championing health and safety at Datamine
- Supporting finance with internal expenses
- Reconciling office expenditure to budget
You would fit right in at Datamine if you have:
- A proactive and positive approach to life
- A degree/diploma or equivalent work experience in a commercial environment would be an advantage
- The ability to pick up the phone and make that call
- Solid skills in Microsoft suite
- A desire to learn and apply your learnings
- Great attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to work comfortably on your own delivering to timeframes, whilst also enjoying a tight-knit team environment
- The desire to tackle challenges head-on and be creative
- A service mentality - your priority is to help and support the team
- Confident and outgoing personality
At Datamine you will enjoy:
- A work environment where you’re challenged and supported every day
- Free lunch every day (yes there is such a thing)
- A tight-knit team of smart people engaged in advanced analytics and delivering solutions
- Exceptional work experience with a highly respected company
- An amazing and diverse company culture
- Career opportunities and mentoring to help you grow and develop
At Datamine we believe we are better together – so if you are driven, paragmatic and knocking off your todo list we would love to hear from you.
Send your CV and Cover Letter through to Lucinda Beamish (yes, we read all of them!) by using the link below.