Loyalty programmes are a great way to measure and capture customer loyalty while increasing sales and building a strong brand presence – but they can easily go off the rails and stop adding value if they aren't closely monitored and adjusted. This Datamine Guide provides a checklist that organisations can use to review or rescue their existing loyalty programme, as well as tips for how to get more value from it.
- Understanding your loyalty programme's current state
- Understanding your loyalty programme's financial impact
- Understanding your loyalty programme's future
- Case study: Postie+ evaluates loyalty programme effectiveness
- Get a loyalty health check
For more information on loyalty programmes, check out our article: What's happening in the world of loyalty schemes?
Interested? Please enter your details here to receive a copy of the Datamine Guide to Loyalty Programmes