Do you love all things IT? Are you passionate about systems? Then we’ve got something for you! Datamine is a leading analytics shop focused on using analytics to identify and solve business challenges. We're proudly data-driven and we're growing — which is why we're looking for you.
This role involves delivering solutions and implementing processes for designing, building and maintaining systems and infrastructure to keep us growing and reaching our goals. To nail it in this role you'll be a Level III systems admin who thrives on solving technical problems and finding long-term solutions. Actively keeping abreast of new technologies comes naturally to your curious mind, and while you enjoy a collaborative work environment you can also work on projects independently.
- Tertiary qualification in Computer Science or similar
- Minimum of 3+ years’ commercial experience in a systems admin or infrastructure support role
- Strong IT and systems knowledge including Linux, Windows server, networks, databases and firewalls
- Ability to identify the root cause of problems and provide solutions
- Experience improving, implementing and enforcing processes
- Strong focus and attention to detail
- Good communication skills and bedside manner
- Strong sense of ownership and commitment to delivering solutions
- Ability to change pace from long term/deep thinking to a ‘need it now’ attitude Cool, calm and collected demeanour
We Will Provide:
- An amazing and diverse company culture at NZ's leading analytics firm
- Free lunch every day – yes there is such a thing!
- A team of smart people engaged in advanced analytics work
- A work environment where you are supported, stretched and challenged every day
- A cool and unique office space in Parnell, Auckland
At Datamine we believe we are better together, so if you are awesome, live and breathe all things IT, and are ready for your next big step, we would love to hear from you! To apply, please upload your CV and cover letter and we'll be in touch.