We’re looking for someone who’s smart, driven, and energetic with high ownership. This is a busy role where you need to ensure our B2B marketing initiatives are on track and adding value. The Marketing Specialist role encompasses a wide range of marketing activities; we promise it won’t be dull.
There is plenty of scope for the right person to come into this role and make an impact, stamping their mark and making a difference at Datamine.
A week in the life of a Datamine Marketing Specialist involves:
- Ensuring all collateral and communications reflect the Datamine brand
- Owning and adding to the marketing calendar of reoccurring activities
- Conducting research and thinking through audience characteristics and what is required, examining different lines of enquiry
- Coming up with different ways to market Datamine, both today and into the future
- Creating and proofreading marketing collateral
- Following up on speaking engagements, locking in the details and ensuring Datamine is well represented
- Updating Datamine’s social media platforms and publishing new content and updates
- Using web-based tools and applications, to publish blogs, updating the website (WordPress), EDMs and other collateral
You would succeed at Datamine if you have:
- 5+ years of experience in a full-time marketing role
- A tertiary degree in Marketing, Communications or similar
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A high level of ownership, working within the team or independently
- You will be comfortable, developing, defining and implementing a marketing strategy
- The ability to see the big picture and plan long term
- Your family and friends call you a doer, it’s you who organises and plans your gatherings
- A positive and approachable personality which shows in your communication style
- The ability to coordinate multiple areas of activity and implement the plan
- A keen eye for detail and design – experience with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and or InDesign is a definite plus
Who is Datamine?
Datamine helps people and organisations unlock the value of their data – creating addictive analytics experiences!
We bring proven, repeatable success with data analytics to people and organisations. As part of that service we collaborate closely with our clients to leverage insights and gain competitive advantage.
Datamine has been the leader in this space for over 20 years and works across all industry verticals; tackling difficult problems is our bread and butter.
At Datamine you will enjoy:
- A work environment where you’re challenged and supported every day
- Free lunch every day (yes there is such a thing)
- A tight-knit team of smart people engaged in advanced analytics and delivering solutions
- Exceptional work experience with a highly respected company
- An amazing and diverse company culture
- Advancement based on merit
At Datamine we believe we are better together – so if you are motivated, awesome, and looking for that next step up in your career, we would love to hear from you.