MARKETING CONTENT CREATOR
We are proudly data-driven and we're growing. Hence, we are looking for an experienced, creative and social Marketing Content Creator to ensure our story is out there and clearly communicated. This role is largely autonomous so you’ll be comfortable taking ownership of a task, setting your own deadlines and getting through work at an appropriate pace. As this is a supporting role you will jump in without being asked and drive change within agreed guidelines.
A willingness to learn, bucket loads of initiative, and a forward-thinking attitude that will keep Datamine ahead of the game will ensure your success in this multi-faceted role.
A week in the life of a Datamine Marketing Content Creator involves:
- Creating and proofreading marketing and sales collateral
- Planning, developing and implementing effective marketing campaigns that align with our strategy
- Coordinating all channels of marketing activity, including written communications, social media, seminars, and speaking engagements
- Researching and remaining current with industry news and trends to look for opportunities to incorporate into and create content
- Writing articles, case studies, blogs, website content, personnel profiles, award entries, industry snapshots and more
- Creating, managing and publishing Datamine’s electronic newsletters
- Taking part in the marketing team meetings, reviewing and brainstorming projects and processes to ensure the value you add will aid your team reach its objectives
You would fit right in at Datamine if you have:
- 3+ years of commercial marketing experience in a B2B environment
- Tertiary degree in Marketing, Journalism, English or similar
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and some reasonable maths to understand what it is that we do!
- Experience in writing copy and publishing content, and the ability to turn any topic into a compelling read
- Some exposure to analytics/big data with an interest to learn more
- Understanding of digital marketing and new emerging technologies with the ability to grow digital capability and presence
- Solid skills in Microsoft suite
- Ability to pick up and work with content management and delivery systems
- Great attention to detail
- Able to write consistently – grammar, style, tone of voice, factual accuracy
- Ability to work comfortably on your own delivering to timeframes, while also enjoying a tight knit team environment
- Desire to tackle challenges head-on and be creative
- Can do attitude; get in and through the work
- Confident and outgoing personality
Who is Datamine?
Datamine helps people and organisations unlock the value of their data – creating addictive analytics experiences! We bring proven, repeatable success with data analytics to people and organisations. As part of that service we collaborate closely with our clients to leverage insights and gain competitive advantage. Datamine has been the leader in this space for over 20 years and we work across all industry verticals. Tackling difficult problems is our bread and butter.
At Datamine you will enjoy
- A work environment where you’re always challenged and supported
- Free lunch every day (yes there is such a thing!) along with free parking and tenure celebrations in an exceptionally cool office space
- A tight-knit team of smart people engaged in advanced analytics and delivering solutions
- Exceptional work experience with a highly respected company
- An amazing and diverse company culture
- Advancement based on merit
At Datamine we believe we are better together – so if you are motivated, awesome, and looking for that next step up in your career, we would love to hear from you.
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter (yes, we read them all!) to Kaisa Norfolk