Client Services Team
Datamine is about people using analytics. We work with people to deliver smart, data-driven strategies and we are looking for someone who is passionate about the value of analytics & data science. If you see yourself as a trusted advisor who fosters close client relationships and you get a kick out of enabling people to get the most from analytics, then we want you.
You will be helping to grow Datamine’s business by managing and cultivating our client relationships. This involves working with our existing customers on new and ongoing projects and communicating needs internally. We have a team-based culture that celebrates and rewards success.
A week in the life of a Datamine account director
- Identifying and developing initiatives with customers
- Preparing and presenting findings
- Winning new work after identifying opportunities at WIP meetings
- Brainstorming solutions with clients and our teams
- Communicating work requirements internally to ensure client’s objectives are covered
- Keeping an eye on how you are tracking towards your targets
- Meeting with your mentor
- Squeezing in some admin - updating the CRM and project management systems
Datamine is a fast paced environment and you’ll go far if you are proactive and problem solve on the fly, work with dynamic teams, listen — and get your point across.
You’re a motivated individual with proven success managing and growing relationships. Ideally you will:
- Have 5+ years in a commercial environment
- Be tertiary qualified
- Have programme management experience
- Have good negotiation skills balanced with a desire to make your clients look good
- Be able to demonstrate the ability to grow relationships
- Know how to talk to people, both of the technical and non-technical variety
- Understand when to escalate and engage additional expertise and support
- Be smart, driven and always available to clients and internal team members
- Be a go-getter, proactively acting on opportunities
- Have a strong desire to keep learning
And of course, you’ll have great written and verbal communication skills, be personable, organised and come equipped with a can do attitude.
- An excellent base income plus bonus with increases based on individual performance (the more you put in the more you’ll get back)
- On-going professional training and development
- Working alongside a team of smart people engaged in advanced analytics
- An amazing and diverse company culture operating from a modern Parnell office
- Free lunch everyday cooked by our in-house chef
- Free parking