ACCOUNT MANAGER — ANALYTICS
Client Services Team
Do you have a passion for data and the value it can unlock? We’re looking for someone who’s smart, sharp, energetic, curious and proactive. This is a rare role giving you a mix of account management and project management, working directly with our Managing Director.
A week in the life of a Datamine Account Manager involves:
- Meetings with clients both offsite and in our office to discuss current work and provide updates on projects
- Liaising with your client to manage large programmes of work
- Creating high quality presentations aligned with the Datamine brand
- Attending partnership meetings, documenting outcomes and looking for opportunities
- Being the client’s point of contact at Datamine regarding new projects, answering their questions and ensuring they are kept in the loop
- Providing pre-sale support to our Consultants as they prepare proposals and sales collateral
- Attending team meetings and ensuring you are contributing to the team hitting its strategic targets for the month and the quarter
- Taking part in mentoring sessions with your mentor to support you as you continue learning and growing in your role and career
You would fit right in at Datamine if you have:
- Experience working with or within a fast paced organisation
- A drive to solve business issues and increase performance
- A confident and engaging personality
- The ability to run with an idea and turn it into a plan of attack
- The ability to manage large programmes of work
- The smarts to take the ambiguous and add structure and definition
- Strong strategy, problem solving, project management, and numerical skills
- A hunger to make a difference – you don’t just tick the box
- The ability and drive to build and develop relationships at all levels
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- An open attitude to feedback, both giving and receiving
- Demonstrable commercial awareness
- A curiosity towards data and how it can be used to drive business outcomes
- A history of achievement and success in life, not just at the office (though you don’t tend to brag about it)
Who is Datamine?
Datamine helps people and organisations unlock the value of their data – creating addictive analytics experiences! We bring proven, repeatable success with data analytics to people and organisations. As part of that service we collaborate closely with our clients to leverage insights and gain competitive advantage. Datamine has been the leader in this space for over 20 years and we work across all industry verticals. Tackling difficult problems is our bread and butter.
At Datamine you will enjoy
- A work environment where you’re always challenged and supported
- Free lunch every day (yes there is such a thing!) along with free parking and tenure celebrations in an exceptionally cool office space
- A tight-knit team of smart people engaged in advanced analytics and delivering solutions
- Exceptional work experience with a highly respected company
- An amazing and diverse company culture
- Advancement based on merit
At Datamine we believe we are better together – so if you are motivated, awesome, and looking for that next step up in your career, we would love to hear from you. To apply, please upload your CV and cover letter (yes, we read them all!) and we'll be in touch.
Send us your details and attach a current résumé.