Today we are living in an extremely challenging macro environment, which has been unsettling and concerning for all. Our heartfelt thoughts go out to those who have been impacted by the virus.
I hold with great pride the culture Datamine has built with our team over the last 25 years. It is one of trust, honesty, empathy, pragmatism and genuine care. This unique culture combined with the loyalty our clients show, year after year, makes us who we are today.
Datamine remains focused on delivering results to our clients, whilst keeping the safety and health of our community top of mind – that’s you, our family, our friends and our clients.
As we begin filtering back into the Faraday office during Level 2, Datamine is focused on 'playing it safe', as per the advice of the World Health Organisation, the Australian Government and New Zealand Government.
We have now implemented the following at Datamine:
- From March 24-May 15, the entire Datamine team worked from home and proved to be fully functional as a remote business. During Level 2, some employees will be returning to the office (either part or full-time) and some will still be working remotely
- We have social distancing policies, hygiene protocols and contact tracing measures in place for anyone who will be physically present at the Datamine office, including visitors
- Where possible, meetings are still being held over video conferencing - however, meetings may now be held at the Datamine office if necessary
- Employees who feel unwell, whose partner/family are unwell or who suspect they may have come into contact with someone who is unwell are still being asked to stay at home to protect those at the office
- If you'd like to see a copy of our current policies and protocols around Level 2, don't hesitate to contact us
We believe that we are better together, now more so than ever. Our clients are facing new challenges and are under immense pressure to adapt quickly to this unprecedented situation - our job is to help them do that and more. We're focused on delivering results and supporting clients to thrive in this new reality, and beyond.
Datamine remains agile in face of this adversity, with the ability to change how we deliver work to continue providing analytics empowerment to our clients, even from afar. If you have unmet analytical needs, or if you know you've got pain but don't have the bandwidth to pinpoint the issue, we'll work with you to determine where we can support and decide the best approach together.
It is times like this that cause us to be thankful for what we have. We remain in service to you and to our people.
Take care of each other,
Paul O’Connor (Founder & CEO) and the Datamine team