This is a fast-moving business looking for a seasoned recruiter who can work at pace. This role requires bringing fresh thinking and a smart approach to recruiting candidates in the technical space, owning the end-to-end recruitment process, and understanding our brand (and its corresponding values) to attract the right talent.
Your customer-centric nature and passion for sourcing and selection will see you thrive in this end to end recruitment consultant role. You will be a true collaborator and partner with the wider team to deliver the best outcomes for the candidate, the client and the internal hirer alike.
This role sees you working to ensure client resource requirements are met and the talent exceeds their expectations. You are clear on the deliverables and embrace the customer first mentality, and you can communicate with all stakeholders.
You will work with a proactive approach to end-to-end recruitment that ensures Datamine teams are successfully resourced for the future while retaining the unique Datamine culture and meeting our strategic goals.
You will bring:
- Attention to detail, the ability to multi-task and follow-through
- Five years of relevant commercial experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- A genuine passion for recruitment and making a difference
- A positive and supportive attitude
- Enthusiasm, professional energy, and the drive to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to think outside the recruitment box
- The ability to problem-solve
- A customer-first mentality
- A can-do attitude
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to juggle with a smile
- A desire to keep learning and growing your leadership skills
Your average week will include:
- Writing recruitment advertisements and posting on appropriate job boards
- Talking to clients about their needs and ensuring we are providing a high level of service
- Catching up for coffee with a candidate to make sure they are happy in their placement
- Using a range of sourcing channels, from LinkedIn and referral gathering to connect with technical professionals
- Managing the administration of new hires and onboarding
- Working with Datamine's internal teams to understand their resource requirements
At Datamine you will enjoy:
- A work environment where you’re challenged and supported every day
- Rewards based on merit
- Free lunch every day (yes, there is such a thing)
- A tight-knit team of smart people engaged in advanced analytics and delivering solutions
- Exceptional work experience with a highly respected company
- An amazing and diverse company culture
If you want to help businesses achieve success through analytics empowerment, please apply by sending your CV to Lucinda Beamish.