We’re looking for a proactive, social and hands-on Office Manager. You will take on a role which will touch all parts of Datamine, this role is full of variety with no two days being the same. We are looking for an office manager who will enter this role and take ownership over the responsibilities of the position, you will bring commercial understanding and proactively look to improve process and add value to all the teams and people that you will interact with.
You are someone who can juggle multiple tasks with a smile, making it all look easy. You have a can-do attitude, bucket loads of initiative, and a knack for building relationships with people from all levels and backgrounds.
A week in the life of a Datamine Office Manager:
- Work closely with the customer services/consulting team to support regular processes
- Coordinating with suppliers and vendors ensuring a well-maintained and stocked office
- Working with the accounts team on accounts payable, expense reconciliation, and invoicing processes
- Ensure continuous improvement opportunities are identified, prioritised, and delivered effectively across the finance and administration areas of the business
- Reconciling office expenditure to budget
- Ensuring you are across everything happening around the office
- Welcoming clients and visitors into the office making sure their Datamine experience is a great one
- Improving the unique work environment to meet our evolving needs and brand image
- Championing health and safety at Datamine
We think you would fit right in at Datamine if you have:
- A proactive and positive approach to life
- Have proven commercial/financial experience
- A degree/diploma or equivalent work experience in a commercial environment
- The ability to pick up the phone and make that call
- Solid skills in Microsoft suite
- A desire to learn and apply your learnings
- Great attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to work comfortably on your own, delivering to timeframes, whilst also enjoying a tight-knit team environment
- The desire to tackle challenges head-on and be creative
- A service mentality - your priority is to help and support
- Confident and outgoing personality
Who is Datamine?
Datamine helps people and organisations unlock the value of their data – creating addictive analytics experiences.
We bring proven, repeatable success with data analytics to people and organisations. As part of that service we collaborate closely with our clients to leverage insights and gain competitive advantage.
Datamine has been the leader in this space for 25 years and works across all industry verticals; tackling difficult problems is our bread and butter.
At Datamine you will enjoy:
- A work environment where you’re challenged and supported every day
- Free lunch every day (yes there is such a thing)
- A tight-knit team of smart people engaged in advanced analytics and delivering solutions
- Exceptional work experience with a highly respected company
- An amazing and diverse company culture
- Career opportunities and mentoring to help you grow and develop
At Datamine we believe we are better together – so if you are driven, pragmatic and get a kick out of ticking things off your to-do list, we would love to hear from you. Send your CV and Cover Letter through to Jesse Whitehouse - firstname.lastname@example.org (yes, we read all of them!)