Key Account Manager
Do you have a passion for data and the value it can unlock?
We're looking for someone who's smart, sharp, energetic, curious, proactive, and passionate. This is a rare role giving you a mix of account management, client relationship, and programme management. We need someone who can own the client relationship and deliver on their promises.
Who is Datamine?
Datamine helps people and businesses unlock the value of their data – creating addictive analytics experiences.
We bring proven and repeatable success with data analytics to people and businesses. As part of this service, we collaborate closely with our clients to leverage insights and gain competitive advantage.
Datamine has been the leader in this space for over 25 years and works across all industry verticals; tackling difficult problems is our bread and butter, and we love it.
Your average week will include:
- Meetings with your clients both offsite and in our office, over zoom to discuss current work and provide updates on projects
- Liaising with your clients to manage large programmes of work
- Seeing the opportunity in the room, preparing a proposal and landing the project that helps your client deliver against their marketing strategy
- Working with our technical teams to brief in work and ensure your team are clear on their deliverables
- Creating high quality presentations aligned with our Datamine brand
- Being your client's point of contact at Datamine regarding new projects, answering their questions and ensuring they are kept in the loop
- Attending team meetings and ensuring you are contributing to the team hitting its strategic targets for the month and the quarter
- Meeting with your team to share learnings and gain support as you continue learning and growing in your role and your career
We think you would fit right in at Datamine if you have:
- Experience working with or within a fast-paced organisation (5+ years)
- A drive to solve business issues and increase performance
- A confident and engaging personality - people want to meet with you
- The ability to run with an idea and turn it into a plan of attack
- The ability to manage large programmes of work
- An ability to recognise an opportunity and where the value add is
- Strong strategy, problem-solving, and numerical skills
- A hunger to make a difference – you don't just tick the box
- The ability and drive to build and develop trusted relationships at all levels
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A natural curiosity about people and business, always listening and learning
- An open attitude to constructive feedback, both giving and receiving
- Demonstrable commercial awareness
- A curiosity towards data and how it can be used to drive business outcomes
- A history of achievement and success in life, not just at the office (though you don't tend to brag about it)
At Datamine you will enjoy:
- A work environment where you're challenged and supported every day
- Free lunch every day (yes there is such a thing!) along with free parking
- A tight-knit team of smart people engaged in advanced analytics and delivering solutions
- An exceptional work experience with a highly respected company
- An amazing and diverse company culture
- Advancement based on merit
At Datamine, we’re addicted to analytics and have never failed to deliver a solution. With a team-based culture that celebrates success and embraces a constant stream of unique client challenges, every day is an exciting one in our office.
If you are looking for that next step up in your career, we would love to hear from you, please apply by sending your CV to Jesse Whitehouse.