Datamine helps organisations unlock the value of their data through addictive analytics experiences. We’ve been the leader in this space for over 25 years, so tackling difficult problems is our bread and butter.
We continue to bring proven, repeatable success to businesses across many industries, through the use of our 100+ analytics solutions. As part of that service, we collaborate closely with our clients to leverage insights and gain competitive advantage.
At Datamine, we aim to give people power, through the ethical use of technology, to make decisions that transform their work, lives, and communities for the better.
We have an exciting opportunity to work in the DevOps space of Datamine. You will be a key member of the operations team. This is a hands-on role which will work across many of our internal teams in the development/architecture space; as well as working on innovative new products created by our product teams; you will also engage with our client facing data engineering and analytics teams.
As a DevOp’s Support Engineer some of your main responsibilities will include;
- Daily checks (e.g. ETL processing), automating tasks, maintaining data feeds, monitoring scheduled tasks and investigating problems
- Service Delivery – Assist colleagues in achieving agreed service standards by maintaining services and API’s to the required operational levels
- Working with our solution architects and senior developers to implement solutions / fixes / enhancements for clients
- Installation / upgrade/patching / change release tasks / deploy releases
- Data loads (in various formats) and database copies
- Proving back end expertise to Datamine’s product development
- Working with a wide range of development and database technologies
You will fit right in at Datamine if you have:
- 3+ years’ experience supporting DevOp’s environments
- Experience working with SQL, Python, and AWS tools
- Experience with monitoring systems and scheduled tasks, automation of tasks, maintaining data feeds
- Installation / upgrade/patching / change release tasks / deployment of releases
- A relevant tertiary qualification in technology, ie. Computer science
- The ability to learn and work with Developers
At Datamine you will enjoy:
- Freedom to deliver success
- Opportunities for growth with a forward-looking business
- A chance to make your mark
- Working with a tight-knit team of smart people engaged in advanced analytics and solutions
- Free lunch every day cooked by our in-house chef
- Exceptional work experience with a highly respected company
- Involvement in setting strategy
- An amazing and diverse company culture
- An open and transparent environment
If you want to help businesses achieve success through analytics empowerment, please apply by sending your CV and cover letter (yes, we read them all!) to Jesse Whitehouse firstname.lastname@example.org