Business Development Manager
We are seeking a driven and motivated individual to be a driving force behind new business development and growth at Datamine.
To succeed in this role, you will be keen to hunt out new opportunities within your ever-increasing business network and create solutions based on data that adds value to New Zealand’s largest organisations. You will be comfortable dealing with complex, technical concepts, and understand how data analytics can be used to drive strategy and deliver commercial value in large organisations.
You will be commercially and spatially aware, quick to learn and apply new knowledge and skills. You remain curious around business and enjoy connecting people and goals.
You are driven and hungry to succeed, you enjoy meeting new people (and they want to meet you) and see every interaction as an opportunity to learn more and connect.
You will provide
- Proven ability and substantial experience in consulting led sales of complex technical and diagnostic solutions
- A network, that you are comfortable tapping into (existing C- suite level)
- Strong spatial, problem solving and numerical skills
- The ability to successfully negotiate
- Credible experience as a trusted advisor into large and complex organisational structures
- Excellent communication skills
- A belief in, and knowledge of analytics in business
- Demonstrable commercial awareness
- Degree qualified
- 10+ years in a relevant commercial role
At Datamine you will enjoy
- A work environment where you’re challenged and supported every day
- Free lunch every day (yes, there is such a thing!) along with free parking and tenure celebrations in an exceptionally cool office space
- A tight-knit team of smart people engaged in advanced analytics and delivering solutions
- Exceptional work experience with a highly respected company
- An amazing and diverse company culture
At Datamine we unlock the value in Data. If you want to help businesses achieve success through analytics empowerment please apply by sending your CV and cover letter (yes, we read them all!) to Michaela Swan.