Business Development Consultant
- Do you have a passion for solving solutions and helping people succeed?
- Do you have a network of New Zealand senior business professionals?
- Are you able to identify and assess business opportunities and steer change?
To succeed in this role, you will be keen to hunt out new opportunities within your ever-increasing business network and create solutions based on data that adds value to New Zealand’s largest organisations. You will be comfortable dealing with complex, technical concepts, and understand how data analytics can be used to drive strategy and deliver commercial value in large organisations.
You will be commercially and spatially aware, quick to learn and apply new knowledge and skills. You remain continually curious and enjoy connecting people and outcomes.
You are driven by outcomes and results, you enjoy meeting new people (and they want to meet you) and see every interaction as an opportunity to learn more and connect.
- Proven ability and substantial experience in solution lead sales
- A network, that you are comfortable tapping into (existing C- suite level)
- Strong spatial, problem solving and numerical skills
- The ability to successfully negotiate so all parties achieve value
- Credible experience as a trusted advisor into large organisations
- Excellent communication skills
- An ability to remain resilient, positive and adaptive in any environment
- A belief in, and knowledge of analytics in business
- Demonstrable commercial awareness
- Degree qualified
- 10+ years in a relevant commercial role
At Datamine you will enjoy:
- A work environment where you’re challenged and supported every day
- Rewards based on success
- Free lunch every day (yes, there is such a thing)
- A tight-knit team of smart people engaged in advanced analytics and delivering solutions
- Exceptional work experience with a highly respected company
- An amazing and diverse company culture
At Datamine we unlock the value in Data. If want to help businesses achieve success through analytics empowerment please apply by sending your CV and cover letter (yes, we read them all!) to Jesse Whitehouse at email@example.com