Analytics Implementation Manager
- Do you have a passion for data and the value it can unlock?
We’re looking for someone who’s smart, sharp, energetic, curious, proactive and passionate. This is a fast-paced role, giving you a mix of account management, project management, client relationships and coaching. Having a knack for building relationships with people from all professional levels and backgrounds will ensure your success in this multi-faceted role.
Datamine is all about empowering people to use data analytics - creating addictive analytics experiences! We provide organisations with proven, repeatable success in this area and as part of that service we collaborate closely with our clients to leverage insights. We thrive on making a difference.
We bring proven, repeatable success with data analytics to people and organisations. As part of that service we collaborate closely with our clients to leverage insights and gain competitive advantage.
Datamine has been the leader in this space for over 20 years and works across all industry verticals; tackling difficult problems is our bread and butter.
You will be a part of Datamine’s Delivery and Implementation team, ensuring the smooth running of projects and that they land well with our clients. This involves collaborating with both internal teams and clients to clarify project requirements, and ultimately translating technical outputs into a compelling story to present back. You take a proactive approach to solution implementation.
A week in the life of a Datamine Implementation Manager involves:
- Meetings with clients both offsite and in our office to discuss current work and provide updates on projects
- Liaising with your client to manage large programmes of work
- Liaising with our technical teams to push through work and ensuring any issues are caught and dealt with right off the bat
- Creating high quality presentations aligned with the Datamine brand
- Attending partnership meetings, documenting outcomes and looking for opportunities
- Being the client’s point of contact at Datamine regarding new projects, answering their questions and ensuring they are kept in the loop
- Providing pre-sale support to our Consultants as they prepare proposals and sales collateral
- Attending team meetings and ensuring you are contributing to the team hitting its strategic targets for the month and the quarter
- Taking part in mentoring sessions with your mentor to support you as you continue learning and growing in your role and your career
You would fit right in at Datamine if you have:
- Experience working with or within a fast paced organisation
- A drive to solve business issues and increase performance
- A confident and engaging personality
- The ability to run with an idea and turn it into a plan of attack
- The ability to manage large programmes of work
- Take the ambiguous and add structure and definition
- Strong strategy, problem solving, project management, and numerical skills
- A hunger to make a difference – you don’t just tick the box
- The ability and drive to build and develop relationships at all levels
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- An open attitude to feedback, both giving and receiving
- Demonstrable commercial awareness
- A curiosity towards data and how it can be used to drive business outcomes
- A history of achievement and success in life, not just at the office (though you don’t tend to brag about it)
At Datamine you will enjoy:
- A work environment where you’re challenged and supported every day
- Free lunch every day (yes there is such a thing!) along with free parking and tenure celebrations in an exceptionally cool office space
- A tight-knit team of smart people engaged in advanced analytics and delivering solutions
- Exceptional work experience with a highly respected company
- An amazing and diverse company culture
- Advancement based on merit
At Datamine we believe we are better together – so if you are motivated, awesome, and looking for that next step up in your career, we would love to hear from you. To apply, please send your CV and cover letter (yes, we read them all!) to Jesse Whitehouse at email@example.com