TECHNICAL DELIVERY AND SUPPORT MANAGER
Ready to tackle a new challenge full of exciting responsibilities at NZ’s leading data analytics firm? As the name suggests, this role requires a balancing act between managing technical processes and teams and using your technical skills to provide the necessary project success.
In order to excel (and enjoy your job!), you need to have a passion for AI, Analytics and Data – at least at a conceptual level.
What does success look like in this role?
- Focus on management of teams and developing individuals
- Experience scheduling project timelines and project planning
- Setting and delivering targets
- Allocating appropriate resources for the best result, both for the client and Datamine
- Ability and willingness to help in solving technical problems
- Business Insight that allows you to make commercially sound decisions
- Be a team player that gets results
- Personal development in a growing business that’s going places
This hands-on role sits within the Operational Management team of Datamine. You will be involved in setting strategy and working with other managers and team leads to deliver business-wide KPI’s.
You will manage a diverse mix of people who have strong individual technical skills. Your role will be to understand the current level of skills and to support and develop the teams further to deliver to Datamine’s goals. Your own technical skills will help you understand problems and provide solutions to help your team deliver.
Who is Datamine?
Datamine helps organisations unlock the value of their data through addictive analytics experiences. We’ve been the leader in this space for over 20 years, so tackling difficult problems is our bread and butter.
We continue to bring proven, repeatable success to businesses across many industries, through the use of our 100+ analytics solutions. As part of that service, we collaborate closely with our clients to leverage insights and gain competitive advantage.
At Datamine, we aim to change the way people view analytics – we’re passionate about helping companies go beyond guesswork to realise the incredible potential their data offers.
At Datamine you will enjoy:
- Freedom to deliver success
- A chance to make your mark
- Opportunities for growth with a forward-looking business
- Working with a tight-knit team of smart people engaged in advanced analytics and delivering solutions
- A remuneration package that rewards your results
- Exceptional work experience with a highly respected company
- Involvement in setting strategy
- An amazing and diverse company culture
- An open and transparent environment
At Datamine we believe we are better together – so if you are motivated, awesome, fun and driven to succeed we would love to hear from you.