KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER
Client Services Team
Who is Datamine?
Datamine helps people and businesses unlock the value of their data – creating addictive analytics experiences.
We bring proven and repeatable success with data analytics to people and businesses. As part of this service, we collaborate closely with our clients to leverage insights and gain competitive advantage.
Datamine has been the leader in this space for over 20 years and works across all industry verticals; tackling difficult problems is our bread and butter, and we love it.
A week in the life of a Datamine Key Account Manager involves:
- Meetings with your clients both offsite and in our office to discuss current work and provide updates on projects
- Liaising with your clients to manage large programmes of work
- Seeing the opportunity in the room, preparing a proposal and landing the project that helps your client deliver against their marketing strategy
- Working with our technical teams to brief on work and ensure your team are clear on their deliverables
- Creating high quality presentations aligned with our Datamine brand
- Being your client's point of contact at Datamine regarding new projects, answering their questions and ensuring they are kept in the loop
- Attending team meetings and ensuring you are contributing to the team hitting its strategic targets for the month and the quarter
- Taking part in mentoring sessions with your mentor to support you as you continue learning and growing in your role and your career
We think you would fit right in at Datamine if you have:
- Experience working with or within a fast-paced organisation (5+ years)
- A drive to solve business issues and increase performance
- A confident and engaging personality - people want to meet with you
- The ability to run with an idea and turn it into a plan of attack
- The ability to manage large programmes of work
- Strong strategy, problem-solving, and numerical skills
- A hunger to make a difference – you don't just tick the box
- The ability and drive to build and develop trusted relationships at all levels
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A natural curiosity about people and business, always listening and learning
- An open attitude to constructive feedback, both giving and receiving
- Demonstrable commercial awareness
- A curiosity towards data and how it can be used to drive business outcomes
- A history of achievement and success in life, not just at the office (though you don't tend to brag about it)
At Datamine you will enjoy:
- A work environment where you're challenged and supported every day
- Free lunch every day (yes there is such a thing!) along with free parking
- A tight-knit team of smart people engaged in advanced analytics and delivering solutions
- An exceptional work experience with a highly respected company
- An amazing and diverse company culture
- Advancement based on merit
At Datamine, we’re addicted to analytics and have never failed to deliver a solution. With a team-based culture that celebrates success and embraces a constant stream of unique client challenges, every day is an exciting one in our office.
If you are looking for that next step up in your career, we would love to hear from you.
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter (yes, we read them all!) to Rose Ritchie.