INSIGHTS & CAMPAIGN ANALYST
Animates' Marketing Team
Datamine is recruiting for creative and self-motivated specialist to join Animates as an Insights & Campaign Analyst. This exciting opportunity has come about as a result of an Animates and Datamine collaboration to take Animates’ marketing campaigns to the next level.
Reporting to the Animates National Manager - Digital & Direct, this is a role where you can grow your career and add real value in a supportive environment. You will be comfortable taking ownership of tasks, ensuring all deadlines are met. In this role, you will be part of the Animates marketing team, whilst enjoying support and mentoring from Datamine.
We don’t expect you to have it all, if needed training will be provided, but we’ll expect you to come with a positive and open mind to learn.
A week in the life of an Animates Insights & Campaign Analyst involves:
- Collaborating with the marketing team to drive and deliver sales and insights driven solutions
- Providing insights from data and busting myths
- Being a strong voice in the team and advocating for solutions
- Executing campaigns utilising Animates’ campaign management platform
- Automating key processes
- Using your commercial awareness to add value to Animates
- Communicating technical concepts and solutions to non-technical audiences within the business
- As the expert in your area, being used as a sounding board for new initiatives and campaigns
- Receiving ongoing mentoring and support from Datamine’s Analytics team to continue learning and developing
- Petting a dog or two
You would succeed at Animates if you have:
- 3+ years of commercial campaign analytics experience
- Tertiary degree in Statistics or similar
- High level of MySQL experience
- An analytical knowledge base with some database exposure
- Solid skills in Microsoft suite for both analysis and presentation
- Self-motivation and the ability to work comfortably on your own, delivering to timeframes
- Proactive attitude to work and the ability to solve problems
- Confident and approachable personality with some creativity thrown in the mix
- High verbal and numerical skills
- A love for animals – there are well-behaved pets at the Animates office everyday including dogs, cats and birds
Who is Animates?
Animates is New Zealand's leading pet care company with 40 pet specialty retail stores, 24 grooming salons, 17 vet clinics and growing. Our purpose is to make the world a happier place through the love of pets.
At Animates you will enjoy:
- A work environment where you’re challenged and supported every day;
- A friendly and modern work environment;
- A generous employee purchase discount on retail and services;
- A conveniently located office in the heart of Ellerslie with access to public transport, motorways and great local amenities
Sound like you? If you are ready to join New Zealand's leading pet care company, apply now by sending us your CV and cover letter!
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter (yes, we read them all!) to Kaisa Norfolk