We’re looking for a proactive, passionate and approachable HR Generalist. This is not your usual, solely administrative HR role. At Datamine it means so much more.
Your previous experience and genuine passion to deliver HR best practices will be a necessary asset. You will be involved in all aspects of HR, from recruitment, ensuring all candidates have a great experience with Datamine, to orientation, running the mentoring programme, performance management and the overall support and wellbeing of our team.
You will possess outstanding organisational skills, be detail-focused, and have the ability to juggle it all, whilst always putting our people first. You understand the need to demonstrate a high level of professionalism and discretion when dealing with confidential information.
This is a fantastic opportunity to continue your development in HR, whilst working in an environment where your contributions will make a significant difference.
A week in the life of a Datamine HR Coordinator:
- Running the recruitment process from writing the job description to sending out the employment offer whilst ensuring the candidate is informed through all stages
- Conducting orientations and ensuring new Dataminers’ first few weeks are welcoming and include comprehensive training
- Facilitating the exit process for Dataminers leaving the team
- Supporting managers in performance management and team development
- Creating and refreshing timely and accurate HR reports to aid in Datamine’s decision making
- Facilitating and reporting on Datamine’s quarterly engagement surveys
- Ensuring that Datamine’s employer brand is upheld at all times in all HR activities undertaken
- Supporting the rest of your Support team in all engagement and culture activities such as monthly socials activities, events, and other initiatives
- Collating HR management reports
- Attending team meetings and ensuring you are contributing to the team hitting its strategic targets for the month and the quarter
You would fit right in at Datamine if you have:
- A people focused attitude – it’s all about our people!
- Minimum of 3 years of commercial HR experience
- A degree in HR, Org Psych, Management or similar
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Be able to create business reports
- The ability to follow and embed a process
- A genuine interest in others, you really care
- The ability to work comfortably on your own delivering to timeframes, while also enjoying a tight-knit team environment
- A proactive and pragmatic outlook on life, you know how to get things done
- A can-do attitude
- The ability to demonstrate strong empathy in all interactions
- The drive and willingness to improve
Who is Datamine?
Datamine helps people and organisations unlock the value of their data – creating addictive analytics experiences!
We bring proven, repeatable success with data analytics to people and organisations. As part of that service we collaborate closely with our clients to leverage insights and gain competitive advantage.
Datamine has been the leader in this space for over 20 years and works across all industry verticals; tackling difficult problems is our bread and butter.
At Datamine you will enjoy:
- A work environment where you’re challenged and supported every day
- Free lunch every day (yes there is such a thing!)
- A tight-knit team of smart people engaged in advanced analytics and delivering solutions
- Exceptional work experience with a highly respected company
- An amazing and diverse company culture
- Career opportunities and mentoring to help you grow and develop
At Datamine we believe we are better together – so if you are motivated, awesome, and looking for that next step up in your career, we would love to hear from you.
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter (yes, we read them all!) to Rose Ritchie.