CLIENT IMPLEMENTATION MANAGER
Client Services Team
You will be a part of Datamine’s Delivery and Implementation team, ensuring the smooth running of projects and that they land well with our clients. This involves collaborating with both internal teams and clients to clarify project requirements, and ultimately translating technical outputs into a compelling story to present back. You take a proactive approach to solution implementation.
A week in the life of a Client Implementation Manager might involve:
- Being assigned to a client in an industry that is new to you
- Clarifying project deliverables with clients and internal teams
- Growing your coaching and management skills within the team
- Running a planning meeting with the technical team
- Attending Client WIP meetings
- Taking a sales proposal and turning it into a detailed specification
- Translating technical outputs into business insights that wow the client
- Managing the progress of your current projects
- Using your excellent presentation skills to make the PPT sing
- Participating in your team meeting and sharing any findings from recent projects
- Updating core project management systems and reporting project progress to the wider team
You would fit right in at Datamine if you have:
- 5+ years of experience working with fast moving businesses, preferably in a consulting environment
- A love for coaching and mentoring others to help with individual and business growth
- A tertiary degree
- Solid skills in Microsoft suite
- Business insights that you can apply across industries
- The ability to translate technical to non-technical speak
- Strong time management skills that enable you to bring in a project on budget and on time
- The proven ability to manage client accounts
- High written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to juggle priorities, making it look easy
- Know how to talk to people, both of the technical and non-technical variety (be personable)
- The ability to bring clarity and problem solve
- A desire to continue learning and share your learnings with others
- A collaborative approach to your projects and team
Who is Datamine?
A leading data and analytics consultancy and product developer, Datamine works collaboratively with businesses to implement smart, data-driven commercial strategies using techniques from applied statistical modelling to data science. We work on a range of client and internal products, such as the creation of new tools, platforms and applications, all of which are designed to help streamline processes and bring greater visibility to businesses.
At Datamine you will enjoy:
- A work environment where you’re challenged and supported every day
- Free lunch every day (yes there is such a thing)
- A tight-knit collaborative team of smart people engaged in advanced analytics and delivering solutions
- On-going professional training and development
- An amazing and diverse company culture
At Datamine we believe we are better together – so if you enjoy bringing clarification and business insight to a project and want to be a part of a culture that celebrates and rewards success, we would love to hear from you.
Send us your details and please attach a cover letter and current résumé.