BUSINESS & SALES ADMINISTRATOR
We’re looking for a proactive, social and hands-on Business & Sales Administrator! This role is full of variety with no two days being the same.
You are someone who can juggle multiple tasks with a smile, making it all look easy. You have a can-do attitude, bucket loads of initiative, and a knack for building relationships with people from all levels and backgrounds.
This role is all about learning and developing - we see it as the first step of your Datamine journey. We want to help you grow as a professional and will be here with you every step of the way providing mentoring and support.
For us, the most important things are your fit with Datamine and your ability to get involved in owning this role – attitude is everything!
A week in the life of an Datamine Business & Sales Administrator involves:
- Welcoming clients and visitors into the office at a shared front desk and making sure their Datamine experience is a great one
- Liaising with vendors and suppliers to ensure everything (ranging from rubbish collection to pest control) is taken care of and handling any maintenance issues in and around the office and car park facilities
- Documenting Datamine’s strategy and business processes, keeping track of our progress towards goals
- Updating and maintaining our knowledge management systems
- Working with various teams and Dataminers to improve processes and the Datamine Way of doing things
- Keeping the unique Datamine office spic and span - an environment we can be proud of
- Ordering groceries and office supplies, ensuring adequate stock levels
- Handling expense claims and compiling monthly credit card statements
- Organising client catering for meetings
- Planning internal events
- Providing general assistance to the rest of the business and the sales team, be it proof-reading, binding, booking external meeting spaces, or arranging travel
- Attending team meetings and ensuring you are contributing to the team hitting its strategic targets for the month and the quarter
- Ensuring the team has fun and is all inclusive
You would fit right in at Datamine if you have:
- A proactive and positive approach to life
- A degree/diploma or equivalent work experience in the business realm would be an advantage
- The ability to pick up the phone and make that call
- Solid skills in Microsoft suite
- A desire to learn and apply your learnings
- Great attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to work comfortably on your own delivering to timeframes, while also enjoying a tight-knit team environment
- The desire to tackle challenges head-on and be creative
- A service mentality - your priority is to help and support the team
- Confident and outgoing personality
Who is Datamine?
Datamine helps people and organisations unlock the value of their data – creating addictive analytics experiences!
We bring proven, repeatable success with data analytics to people and organisations. As part of that service we collaborate closely with our clients to leverage insights and gain competitive advantage.
Datamine has been the leader in this space for over 20 years and works across all industry verticals; tackling difficult problems is our bread and butter.
At Datamine you will enjoy:
- A work environment where you’re challenged and supported every day
- Free lunch every day (yes there is such a thing)
- A tight-knit team of smart people engaged in advanced analytics and delivering solutions
- Exceptional work experience with a highly respected company
- An amazing and diverse company culture
- Career opportunities and mentoring to help you grow and develop
At Datamine we believe we are better together – so if you are motivated, awesome, and looking to kick off your career with a bang, we would love to hear from you.