ANALYTICS IMPLEMENTATION CONSULTANT
Client Services Team
We are proudly data driven, and we're growing fast! Hence, we are looking for a hungry and motivated person to champion our analytics implementation.
You will have the opportunity to:
• Make a difference to our clients
• Work alongside a team of smart people engaged in advanced analytics
• Advance based on merit
Datamine is all about empowering people to use data analytics - creating addictive analytics experiences! We provide organisations with proven, repeatable success in this area and as part of that service we collaborate closely with our clients to leverage insights. We thrive on making a difference.
Our clients are large organisations across the full spectrum of industries including utilities, FMCG, retail, telecommunications, government, health, financial services, insurance, and manufacturing.
We’re looking for someone who sees the big picture - who’s smart, sharp, energetic, curious, and passionate. You will have a strong desire to achieve and be quick to apply new skills. You’ll thrive on client contact and be someone people want to meet and get to know.
At Datamine we pride ourselves on never failing to deliver a solution. You must be able to take a client’s need and deliver back an actionable solution that aligns with their overall goals. All the while handing any issues that crop up along the way, ensuring all stakeholders are kept informed of progress, and any road blocks are dismantled to ensure a slick project delivery on time and on budget.
You will be numerically minded and comfortable dealing with complex, technical concepts. While previous experience and knowledge in this field isn't necessary, the ability and interest to learn and understand how data, information, modelling and statistics are used in business is essential. You must be commercially-minded and feel comfortable discussing dollars.
You will receive extensive on-going training and support from your mentor and manager, whilst being a part of a team-based culture that celebrates and rewards success.
You would fit right in at Datamine if you have:
- Experience working with organisations to solve business issues
- The ability to build and develop relationships at all levels
- A confident and engaging personality
- Resourceful – get it done!
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively to both technical and non-technical audiences
- The ability to prepare first class presentations and proposals
- Hunger to succeed – you don’t just tick the box
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Open to feedback, both giving and receiving
- Demonstrable commercial awareness
- Degree qualification
At Datamine you will enjoy:
- A work environment where you’re challenged and supported every day
- Free lunch every day (yes there is such a thing)
- A tight-knit team of smart people engaged in advanced analytics
- Exceptional work experience with a respected company
- An amazing and diverse company culture
- Advancement based on merit
At Datamine we believe we are better together, so if you are motivated, awesome, and looking for that next step up in your career, we would love to hear from you.
Send us your details and please attach a cover letter and current résumé.