Client Services Team
We’re looking for a sales manager and mentor who is as passionate about the value of data as we are. We need someone to lead the sales team, ensuring Datamine reaches its ambitious strategic goals.
Your drive and passion have led you to personal success in solution selling, and you now get a kick out of sharing your skills and enabling others to succeed. You have high ownership over your work and maintain the ability to motivate whilst ensuring your team follows Datamine’s established processes and procedures.
At Datamine, we’re addicted to analytics and have never failed to deliver a solution. With a team-based culture that celebrates success and embraces a constant stream of unique client challenges to tackle, every day is an exciting one in our office.
A week in the life of a Datamine Sales Manager:
- Ensuring the sales team members are in the zone and delivering on their objectives
- Getting things done for the team and unblocking any issues that might arise
- Managing our sales systems and ensuring they are adding value
- Helping Datamine define and work towards its medium and long-term goals
- Providing objective advice and improving the way we run the business, always with a focus on profitable growth
- Running weekly sales meetings and ensuring they add value to all attendees
- Meeting one on one for mentoring sessions
- Seeking out and managing ongoing partner and client relationships
- Being an active member of the management team
You would succeed at Datamine if you have:
- 15+ years in a commercial environment with roles in sales, sales management and mentoring
- A tertiary qualification
- Experience in a consultancy environment and in selling solutions
- Proven sales mentoring skills
- The ability to motivate and garner respect from your team
- The ability to negotiate, balanced with a desire to make clients look good
- High level of written and verbal communication skills
- Proven history of holding people accountable through use of established systems
- The ability to follow and enforce processes and understand their value
- A desire to help and see people grow, as well as to continue learning yourself
Who is Datamine?
Datamine helps organisations unlock the value of their data through addictive analytics experiences. We’ve been the leader in this space for over 20 years, so tackling difficult problems is our bread and butter.
We continue to bring proven, repeatable success to businesses across many industries through the use of our 100+ analytics solutions. As part of that service, we collaborate closely with our clients to leverage insights and gain competitive advantage.
At Datamine, we aim to change the way people view analytics – we’re passionate about helping companies go beyond guesswork to realise the incredible potential their data offers.
As a Dataminer you will enjoy:
- A work environment where you’re challenged and supported every day
- Free lunch every day (yes there is such a thing)
- A tight-knit team of smart people engaged in advanced analytics and delivering solutions
- Exceptional work experience with a highly-respected company
- An amazing and diverse company culture
- Advancement based on merit
At Datamine we believe we are better together – if you resonate with our company values and believe you’d be a good fit for this position, we’d love to hear from you.
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter (yes, we read them all!)