We’re looking for a proactive and approachable HR Coordinator. This is not your usual, solely administrative HR Coordinator role. At Datamine it means so much more.
Your previous experience and genuine passion to deliver HR best practices will be a necessary asset. You will be involved in all aspects of HR, from recruitment and ensuring all candidates have a great experience with Datamine, to induction, running the mentoring programme, performance management and the overall support and wellbeing of the team.
You will possess outstanding organisational skills and the ability to multi task whilst always understanding that people are our most valued and important asset. You will have fantastic follow up to ensure the service HR delivers to the business is second to none. You understand the need to demonstrate a high level of professionalism and discretion when dealing with confidential information.
This is a fantastic opportunity to continue your development in HR, whilst working in an environment where your contributions will make a significant difference.
A week in the life of a Datamine HR Coordinator:
- Reading job applications, conducting phone screenings and arranging interviews
- Writing job descriptions and ads for new roles
- Creating employment agreements for new Dataminers
- Conducting inductions and ensuring new Dataminers first few weeks are welcoming and include comprehensive training
- Facilitating the exit process for leaving Dataminers
- Creating and refreshing timely and accurate HR reports to aid Datamine’s decision making
- Facilitating and reporting on Datamine’s quarterly engagement surveys
- Ensuring that Datamine’s employer brand is upheld at all times in all HR activities undertaken
- Supporting the rest of the Support team in all engagement and culture activities such as monthly socials, events, and other initiatives
- Attending team meetings and ensuring you are contributing to the team hitting its strategic targets for the month and the quarter
You would fit right in at Datamine if you have:
- Minimum of 3 years of commercial HR experience
- A degree in HR, Org Psych, Management or similar
- A people focused attitude – it’s all about our people!
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to follow and embed a process
- A genuine interest in others, you really care
- The ability to work comfortably on your own delivering to timeframes, while also enjoying a tight knit team environment
- A proactive and pragmatic outlook on life, you know how to get things done
- A can-do attitude
- The ability to demonstrate strong empathy in all interactions
- The drive and willingness to improve
Who is Datamine?
Datamine helps people and organisations unlock the value of their data – creating addictive analytics experiences!
We bring proven, repeatable success with data analytics to people and organisations. As part of that service we collaborate closely with our clients to leverage insights and gain competitive advantage.
Datamine has been the leader in this space for over 20 years and works across all industry verticals; tackling difficult problems is our bread and butter.
At Datamine you will enjoy:
- A work environment where you’re challenged and supported every day
- Free lunch every day (yes there is such a thing!)
- A tight-knit team of smart people engaged in advanced analytics and delivering solutions
- Exceptional work experience with a highly respected company
- An amazing and diverse company culture
- Career opportunities and mentoring to help you grow and develop
At Datamine we believe we are better together – so if you are motivated, awesome, and looking for that next step up in your career, we would love to hear from you.
Please note, we will return to the office on Jan 8th and will get back to you after that. Happy holidays!
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter (yes, we read them all!) to Michaela Swan.