DATAMART OPERATIONS ADMINISTRATOR
Datamart and Operations
Datamine builds and maintains databases which combine data from multiple sources for many of New Zealand's largest organisations. This data is then used in the advanced analytics we provide these clients. Our industry and our company are going places. The solutions we offer are in high demand hence we're looking to expand our team and bring on a junior to get stuck in and learn the Datamine Way!
Becoming a Datamine employee requires smarts, the right kind of skills and a drive for delivering a quality result. Once on board, you will learn from, and work with, an interesting and engaged group of people. You’ll be well-supported in this entry-level role, while being exposed to real work in an exciting environment.
You’ll need to bring integrity and curiosity to the role because as Dataminers we’re always seeking new and better solutions to problems. You'll strive for excellence and be able to put yourself in the shoes of both our clients and your team.
What you'll bring
- An excellent tertiary qualification in Computer Science/IT (or similar)
- A base understanding of:
- Developing and maintaining solutions using DevOps practices
- Linux and Windows environments and be able to manipulate files through the command line
- Writing SQL code and a programming language such as Python
- Some experience with
- Data and dimensional modelling
- Agile methods, version control, release management and test-driven development
- An eye for detail and the ability to follow through to resolution
- Ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical staff
- Proactive attitude to solving problems and addressing issues
- Drive to achieve, with a can-do attitude
What we provide
- An amazing and diverse company culture at NZ's leading analytics firm
- A work environment where you're supported, trained and developed
- Free lunch every day – yes there is such a thing!
- Working alongside a tight-knit team of smart people engaged in making a difference to large organisations
- Advancement based on merit
- Exceptional work experience with a respected company
At Datamine we believe we are better together, so if you are hungry, awesome, and ready for that next step in your career, we’d love to hear from you.