CLIENT IMPLEMENTATION MANAGER
Client Services Team
A passion for data and the value it can unlock?
We’re looking for someone who’s smart, sharp, energetic, curious, proactive, and passionate. This is a fast paced role giving you a mix of account management and project management. Having a knack for building relationships with people from all levels and backgrounds will ensure your success in this multi-faceted role.
You will be a part of Datamine’s Delivery and Implementation team, ensuring the smooth running of projects and ensuring they land well with clients. This involves collaborating with internal teams and clients to clarify project requirements and ultimately translating technical outputs into a compelling story.
A week in the life of a Datamine Client Implementation Manager:
- Being assigned to a client in an industry that is new to you
- Clarifying project deliverables with clients and internal teams
- Running a planning meeting with the technical team
- Attending Client WIP meetings
- Taking a sales proposal and turning it into a detailed specification
- Translating technical outputs into business insight that wow the client
- Managing the progress of your current projects
- Using your excellent presentation skills to make the presentation sing
- Participating in your team meeting and sharing your findings on a recent project
- Meeting with your mentor to unblock a stuck
- Updating core project management systems and reporting project progress to the wider team
You would fit right in at Datamine if you have:
- 5+ years of experience working with fast moving businesses, preferably in a consulting environment
- Tertiary degree
- Solid skills in Microsoft suite
- Business insights that you can apply across industries
- The ability to translate technical to non-technical speak
- Strong time management that enables you to bring in a project on budget and on time
- The proven ability to manage client accounts
- High written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to juggle priorities, making it look easy
- Know how to talk to people, both of the technical and non-technical variety (be personable)
- The ability to bring clarity and problem solve
- A desire to continue learning and share your learnings with others
Who is Datamine?
Datamine is all about connecting and empowering people to benefit from data analytics every day. We work collaboratively with businesses to implement smart, data-driven commercial strategies using techniques from applied statistical modelling to data science.
Our clients are large organisations across the full spectrum of industries including utilities, FMCG, retail, telecommunications, government, health, financial services, insurance, and manufacturing.
At Datamine you will enjoy:
- A work environment where you’re challenged and supported every day
- Free lunch every day (yes there is such a thing)
- A tight-knit team of smart people engaged in advanced analytics and delivering solutions
- On-going professional training and development
- An amazing and diverse company culture
At Datamine we believe we are better together – so if you enjoy being the one to bring clarification and business insight to a project, and want to be a part of a culture that celebrates and rewards success, we would love to hear from you.
Send us your details and please attach a cover letter and current résumé.